Fire Fund - launched in response to the devastating fires in the National Park this spring. The sunniest May on record provided the perfect conditions for fires to quickly get out of control. A smouldering disposable barbeque, ashes blown from a camp fire, a dropped cigarette butt and even a broken ...
Explore. Enjoy. Support.
We believe the Peak District National Park – the original National Park - should be protected for everyone, forever.
It is unique and fragile; we must always strive to keep it special.
This is what we believe - and why we exist. With your support, we can start to make good things happen.
Our #70kfor70 campaign is raising £70,000 for a range of fantastic projects, celebrating 70 glorious years of the Peak District National Park.
The initiatives we are supporting are a mix of conservation, access and cultural heritage projects, including:
- Equipping the National Park’s fantastic Junior Rangers
- Making access easier through Miles Without Stiles
- Repairing the popular Monsal, High Peak and Tissington Trails
- Enabling ranger-led walks for physical and mental health
- Moors for the Future moorland restoration
- Year of Green Action community initiatives
- Trail restoration lead by local MTB groups
- Mosaic group work to introduce BME communities to the tranquillity of the Park
You can play your part today, in keeping the Park special. Give a one-off donation, or why not chose to give regular amounts?
Our operating costs are secured for three years, so every pound you give goes to delivering much-needed projects within your National Park.
You can keep right up to date with our work by searching for ‘Peak District Foundation’ on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.